As leaders in security services, SIA ABS Security Ltd provide a range of security functions to support UK businesses. If you plan on providing a physical security presence to protect your business and its assets, SIA ABS Security Ltd can satisfy your security needs. We built our reputation on being the best in the industry, a contractor our clients can depend on. SIA ABS Security Ltd deliver a complete security service, consulting closely with clients to design services that work for them. We have over a decade of experience in the security sector bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience that not all security companies are able to offer.
SIA ABS Security & Facilities Management operate to industry standards BS 7858, BS 7499, BS 7960 and BS 7406. We work with private, commercial and government clients to provide a complete service you can depend on. All our security staff are highly trained so you get a reliable, professional service every time.
We are committed to providing highly professional, reliable and cost-effective services to retail, corporate and healthcare clients, as well as to the public sector and industrial organisations in Scotland, Buckinghamshire Midlands, London, Berkshire and the South East of England.
|HERE IS SOME OF THOSE SERVICES :
||DOOR SUPERVISION / EVENTS SECURITY
|CONSTRUCTION SITE SECURITY
||COLLEGE, PRIVATE SCHOOLS, UNIVERSITIES
|COUNTRY ESTATES, MANSIONS
||HOTEL & HOSTEL SERVICES
||PROFESSIONAL CLEANING SERVICES
we set out to provide employment for
|FIREMEN. WITH OUR MOTTO OFF
||LOYALTY, INTEGRITY, SERVICE' ,
We have become the UK's most established and respected specialist security services provider
The UK such rich heritages allows us to combine traditional values with a modern approach. Our priority is, and always has been, the security, safety and wellbeing of our customers’ people, property and assets and we achieve this through physical security guarding.
- By offering the knowledge, expertise and best-in-class service that only a security specialist can provide, we employ the most professional, highly trained, dedicated, motivated and well presented people as security guards. By continually investing in our employees through award winning training schemes, they are able to enjoy successful and rewarding careers – as a result we have the best levels of staff retention in the industry.
- By investing time to understand a customer’s particular requirements, we provide a truly unique solution that exceeds all expectations and goes beyond most service level agreement requirements. We believe security is a 24/7 function that can only be achieved through robust contract management. Just as importantly, every one of our teams is backed-up by appropriately trained reservists, ensuring that service standards are fully maintained during any periods of holiday or sickness.
Our fresh, friendly and flexible approach means that we are the specialist security solutions provider of choice for organisations across a wide range of business and operational sectors.
What can we do for you?
at a glance:
Over 15 years of specialised security services
Expertise in three key areas of security –
- An unrivalled level of service that always delivers satisfaction and value for money
- High calibre, well trained and Security Industry Authority (SIA) licensed professional security guards and in-house technology experts
- Industry leading staff retention rates
- Robust contract management and a dedicated team of reservists that ensure 24/7 service provision
- Stringent service review and performance appraisal protocols
- Constant innovation through best practice and the latest technology
- A dedication to employee investment
- A unique corporate structure that is based on service excellence
- The utilisation and integration of state-of-the art technology
- Loss Prevention: Our aim is to increase profit reducing loss from theft, either internal or external no matter the business, and controlling outside contractors’ performances through a well defined Action Plan and Staff Training.
- Health & Safety: We focus on preventing people from being harmed by work or becoming ill by taking the right precautions. Every member of your staff will have a Fire Induction and Training. The Security Officer will be in charge of keeping the premises according to the FIRE REGULATORY ORDER 2005.
- Customer Services: Not only training and customer skills are important, but also the background of our Officers is critical to us once they have to deal with high end customers on a daily basis.
- Image of the Company: As the first person to be seen by the public at your door, the Security Officer must have an immaculate image. Black Tie Retail Commissionaire Security Services has a high standard level of recruiting and dressing. For us overall appearance is a MUST.
- Our Service's
- Office Security - When your doors are manned with SIA ABS smart Security Guards, it’s important we project the right image – one that matches your own company’s values. Meeting and greeting staff every morning, and as the first point of contact for visiting executives and VIPs, our flexible Security Officers and their teams will take care of offices, commercial properties and council buildings, patrolling the premises, controlling goods in and out, searching individuals and vehicles, monitoring CCTV cameras and more.
- Retail Security - Many of our Security Officers have a background working in customer-facing roles. Where we deal with the public at large – busy Mums, Dads and their families – we know how important taking a softly, softly approach can be. Our uniformed Officers are skilled at dealing with large crowds, letting thousands in during the sales or evacuating entire shopping malls in an emergency. We also deploy covert store detectives, oversee control room operations, manage car parks and provide First Aid.
- Logistics - As well as providing Static Guards, we also move with you. Whether transporting freight by road and rail, our security solutions can provide the support and infrastructure you need to trace, track and trail valuable goods. Our Security Consultants and analyse your plans, carrying out a comprehensive safety and security audit. We will put in place plant and personnel to help you monitor your assets every step of the way, using sophisticated electronics. And we can report back to you moment by moment, saving you money in the process.
- Warehouse Security - Agile and attentive, our specially trained Security Guards don’t flinch when it comes to working in hostile environments. Quick to respond – many come from the ranks of the Armed Forces – they will work in tandem with CCTV surveillance cameras to scour every corner of your warehouses and distribution centres: They will spot weaknesses in your perimeter fences. Challenge suspicious traffic in and out of your gates. Operate remote gate monitoring systems. Our Mobile Managers even take care of your Health & Safety issues
- Visitor Attractions Security - Permanent or temporary, theme parks and exhibitions call for a special mix of security solutions, from the turnstiles to the souvenir shop. Mitigating the risks while making priceless exhibits accessible to the public calls for a delicate balance. Preventing theft or acts of vandalism often see SIA ABS Security Guards working in places that were not designed to welcome large numbers of visitors such as stately homes. Indoors and outdoors, time and again, our unobtrusive security professionals prove they are just the ticket.
- VIP Protection - Uniformed, suited or unseen, our specially trained Close Protection Specialists provide cover at home and on the move. Shadowing a special visitor for a shopping spree or dealing with a press call and the paparazzi, we will plan routes, prepare venues and ensure the day runs smoothly so celebrity feathers do not get ruffled in the slightest. From sports stars and Royalty to senior executives who’d prefer to be rich but not famous, our Security Agents and Professional Drivers keep trouble at bay.
- Event Security - An AGM, a private function at your corporate HQ – there are many events that call for additional Security Staff . Because our flexible workforce is ready-vetted and trained, we can respond at short notice, be it for an exclusive launch at London Fashion Week or a rock band playing to a record crowd. Our officers is adept at working with the Police at all sorts of venues and events, providing: Manned Guarding services, Ushers, CCTV cover, Access control, Car park management, Covert surveillance and more
- Hospitals & Schools - At our Schools and Hospitals, we place particular emphasis on vetting our Security Officers, and on training them for everything a specialised environment can throw at them. With hospitals free to make their own security arrangements and more schools now enjoying the freedom and autonomy to source theirs, too, we can tailor a solution to meet their needs. Our Security offers outstanding value for money as well as inhanced CRB-checked personnel with site-specific Security Training
- Manned Guarding - Our Security Guards match the profile you’re looking for. A friendly smiling face to welcome visitors to your premises, or a more assertive no-nonsense approach to protect plant and machinery in the dead of night. Screened, vetted, qualified and experienced, there’s lots going on behind the uniform. Our Security Officers can anticipate a problem long before visitors, guests or shoppers suspect a thing. They can diffuse tensions using tact and diplomacy. They respond to difficult situations calmly and quickly.
- Front of House Security - Meeting and greeting customers, or keeping a low-profile (in uniform or plain clothes), we’re on watch. Our Front of House Security can blend seamlessly with your staff or stand out, be it for reassurance or as a deterrent. Whatever the point of entry, our officers are trained to search people, their bags, their rucksacks and hatchbacks. Profile can provide welcoming and attentive concierge services, too, for hotel and residential situations, at times to suit you. Our Security, Front of House takes many forms, but the primary objective is the same: to keep you safe.
- Reception Security - Our multi-skilled Security Officers are adept at multi-tasking. Many have bags of customer-facing experience, often as a result of working in retail and other service industries. Add to those talents specialised Security Training and your company can benefit in more ways than you might think. As well as taking care of security issues, where circumstances permit and the client requests it, our Guards will: Keep tabs on the visitors' log Help visitors with directions Provide support to reception staff Handle first aid and other emergencies.
- Mobile Patrols- Crime prevention is our priority, but we’re also quick to respond. Our Mobile Patrols work in a number of ways. Assigned to your premises and their surroundings, rotas will keep regular checks on even the most remote corners where trouble can lurk. We’ll devise random rotas, too, just to keep unwelcome visitors on their toes. The other way our Mobile Patrols operate is to provide a flexible, cost-effective solution to your security needs. On foot, by car, or teamed with dogs, our Security Services can call on your premises day or night. Where hiring your own dedicated team is not an option, our Mobile Patrols provide an affordable alternative.
- 24/7 Security - Our Security Officers are closely supervised and ably supported by their Team Leaders and Managers. Together, they have the kind of local knowledge and on-site training that will keep them a step ahead, whatever the threat. They also have the back-up of SIA ABS Security Control Room . Around the clock. This state-of-the-art nerve centre is at the forefront of CCTV technology, supporting Static Officers and Mobile Patrols in the field, keeping check on Lone Workers in isolated and often demanding workplaces – indoors and out. Ready for the unexpected, they’re also just a phone call away from our most senior managers, ready to handle any crisis.
- Remote Monitoring - As well as placing personnel on site, SIA ABS Security Ltd employs the latest technology, installing event-activated monitoring services. Triggered by a number of discreet sensors, intruders will be immediately picked up on camera and monitored by our CCTV experts. As well as recording images, we will sweep into action with a pre-agreed course of action – contacting you by phone, dispatching our Mobile Patrols, calling the police or even warning off intruders via an onsite PA system.